View Profile Paxilon

52 Movie Reviews

Those little brats have what's comin' to em...

I think this actually might be perfect. Doesn't outstay its welcome, art style is excellent, and the VA work is spot-on. 10/10, great work!

RICHMO responds:

Thanks g, love the support!

YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP

ClockworkPixel responds:

THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS

Do you know how long I've waited for this moment...?
Years of playing the Metro games...just...wishing someone would care enough to make a 10/10 laff-o-rama animation...
At last, I can RIP in peace.
This is excellent, I loved Khan in the first game but you nailed the funniest bits about him in Last Light. The games are sorely underrated and easily some of my favorites of all time, in story, theme, and gameplay.
Animation is great, voice actor is tops, will be s.t.a.l.k.i.n.g him n you soon xoxoxoxoxo

6 Game Reviews

FINALLY A GAME INTENDED FOR TRUE COMMUNISTS. YOUR WORK IS STRONG, COMRADE, ALTHOUGH THE LACK OF THE COLOUR RED IN MANY OF YOUR SCENES COSTS YOU A STAR. I AM SURE YOU WILL EARN IT BACK IN TIME IF YOU CONTINUE SPREADING MARX'S WORD FOR THE GLORY OF SOVIET CANADA.
I clicked on this for the cringe-laughter. I got that, I got plenty of that, but there's this strong (LIKE SOVIET BEAR) undercurrent of...something... that makes it memorable. I can't say exactly what kind of humor it is. Parody? Self-depreciation? Screaming madness? I'm not smart enough to pin it down, but thanks for the ride.

DOG, I TRUSTED YOU
AND WHAT DID YOU DO WITH THAT TRUST?
SPLATTERED IT
everywhere
*sob*

NO YOU CREEPY BRAT I DON'T WANT TO PLAY WITH YOU
I'm...not sure if I like this game....I want to stop playing...but...can't...

10 Audio Reviews

YOU FUCKIN-

Gianni responds:

Hah! You can't convince me not to if I've already done it! SUUCKKKERRRR! HAPPY BEEPBOOP!

HOW CAN THIS POSSIBLY BE SO TITS
I CANT--
HOW--
WAAAAAAAGGGH

Hellwreckage responds:

Did you break something there? You broke something there. Sheet. She broke some-thang.

-EDIT- Tits. -END OF EDIT-

SIRUNDEAD NEWS: YOUR GO-TO SOURCE FOR CURRENT EVENTS, AS THEY HAPPEN.
INTEGRITY.
HILARITY.
EVERY NIGHT AT ELEVEN.
SIRUNDEAD NEWS.

Gianni responds:

The news could possibly matter, if all things discussed and not discussed were not destined to perish with the amusing reaping time performs on all things, dead and alive. As this world's moot candle flickers out with the detached breath of reality, you will find that this breaking news broke nothing, for there is only nothing, and you will find that what you thought was new was over before it even thought to begin.

Life's a casino, and the house always wins.

57 Art Reviews

he smile :)

I.... I wanna protect him...

UncleBladey responds:

He must be protected at all costs

I LOVE YOUR PIXELS SO MUCH IT MAKES ME ANGRY