Purgatory Dreams - Tape One Purgatory Dreams - Tape One

YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP

Clockworkpixel responds:

THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS

Metro and Every Other Shooter Metro and Every Other Shooter

Do you know how long I've waited for this moment...?
Years of playing the Metro games...just...wishing someone would care enough to make a 10/10 laff-o-rama animation...
At last, I can RIP in peace.
This is excellent, I loved Khan in the first game but you nailed the funniest bits about him in Last Light. The games are sorely underrated and easily some of my favorites of all time, in story, theme, and gameplay.
Animation is great, voice actor is tops, will be s.t.a.l.k.i.n.g him n you soon xoxoxoxoxo

Oblivion Elegy Trailer Oblivion Elegy Trailer

Looks great! Cant wait for the comic to come out-- I hope you'll do more motion comic stuff in the future, too!

MartinMaySee responds:

Thank you! The focus is going to be on finishing pages now, but as more volumes are completed there will be new animations at some point.

Arc Infinitum 4 Arc Infinitum 4

Looking faaaaaantastic. I dont know much about 3d but I love the texture and colour on the character's faces-- it works really well with the cel-shaded effect. The very first and last scenes show it best :>
I enjoy your other projects but I think I like Arc the most, cause it's showing your style and skill evolve over the course of episodes. And because, like, cyber-detectives-- 'n gunfights-- 'n sci fi.... ye.
AND WHAT IS GONNA HAPPEN TO THE POOR BAR OWNER DOES INSURANCE COVER GRENADES WILL HE GO BANKRUPT I MUST KNOW!!!!1

Paper HL2: Episode Two Paper HL2: Episode Two

Haaah, god, this is excellent. I've seen some really supreme In-A-Nutshell kind of videos, but this is a first for me-- hilarious, perfectly paced, really satisfying animation. The sound design is solid, to. An amazing tribute to a great game.

depressing stories depressing stories

What a refreshing way to start my Friday! Move over, orange juice! *puts gun in mouth*
REPHWESHIN`!
I hope my beyoncé quote is about how I`m bootylicious or something. Thats what her songs are about, right?

dylan responds:

"it's like I've been awakened. every rule I had you breakin'"

- beyoncé, 2008

Hello Awkward Hello Awkward

Excellent voice acting and amazingly polished animation, as usual. Glad to see it on Newgrounds at last!

redminus responds:

Thanks! Had some snags, but gonna post more often now~

PepperSweet 00 PepperSweet 00

Really rad work. Your art style perfectly serves the animation, and vice versa-- for me, trying to find that balance is difficult. I'll draw something that I think looks good and serves the story, but uh oh, turns out its impossible to animate. I'm hoping time and practice will change that. Or maybe drugs.
...Lots of drugs.
Also incredibly jelly of them backgrounds. I'm a lazy little turd who thinks that a few lines and colours will be fine, but you've shamed me with all those fantastic colours and compositions. God damn it. You cant just-- set the bar so high and-- ngrhgh--
Seems to be a fair number of people subtracting stars because of the story. I like to think I'm jaded and above such mortal emotions, but the story is short and cute and is a leadup to a long and successful series WHICH I'M SURE IT WILL BE, ISN'T THAT RIGHT.
ISNT.
THAT.
RIGHT.

Thanks for this, and keep up the amazing work!

CartoonCoffee responds:

I really admire your illustration work. It's awesome to hear you're trying your hand at animation as well. I think once you find out how to simplify your designs a bit more for animation, you'd be much more pleased with the process. Keep it up, I'm looking forward to what you got! And I fell like I should probably say something like ' winners don't do drugs' or something like that.

I'm happy you liked the backgrounds, I was worried i didn't do enough with them. You really haven't been shamed at all :)

Hahahaha well you might have to alter your definition of 'long' and 'successful' but a series it will be. I'll keep it going as long as I can!

Thanks for the comment! It really gave me a good laugh :)

Spiderman in the Kawaii W Spiderman in the Kawaii W

Freakin great--consider your talented ass subbed on YouTube, but I look forward to seeing more of your stuff here because I`m an elitist pig and if its not on Newgrounds its not technically "real." I don't consider my family or my job real, either, because guess what? Not on Newgrounds.

Speaking to the audience now: I just want you to imagine the horror, kids. Spiderman growing up in this day and age, not consumed by simple science and math, but...anime and videogames. Instead of developing his own high-tech web shooters and costume he would be duct taping together a ridiculous Bleach-Style weapon and donning his Naruto headband every time crime swept through the city.

Dragon Ball Multiverse 3 Dragon Ball Multiverse 3

I came here for Vegeta. I got Vegeta. I`m going now. That is all.