End of Sonic Inflation End of Sonic Inflation

FINALLY A GAME INTENDED FOR TRUE COMMUNISTS. YOUR WORK IS STRONG, COMRADE, ALTHOUGH THE LACK OF THE COLOUR RED IN MANY OF YOUR SCENES COSTS YOU A STAR. I AM SURE YOU WILL EARN IT BACK IN TIME IF YOU CONTINUE SPREADING MARX'S WORD FOR THE GLORY OF SOVIET CANADA.
I clicked on this for the cringe-laughter. I got that, I got plenty of that, but there's this strong (LIKE SOVIET BEAR) undercurrent of...something... that makes it memorable. I can't say exactly what kind of humor it is. Parody? Self-depreciation? Screaming madness? I'm not smart enough to pin it down, but thanks for the ride.

Segway of the Dead Segway of the Dead

DOG, I TRUSTED YOU
AND WHAT DID YOU DO WITH THAT TRUST?
SPLATTERED IT
everywhere
*sob*

Shadow Tag Shadow Tag

NO YOU CREEPY BRAT I DON'T WANT TO PLAY WITH YOU
I'm...not sure if I like this game....I want to stop playing...but...can't...

Slender 2D Slender 2D

You did what a horror game is supposed to do--make you scared and paranoid. It`s obviously not as immersive and pants-wetting as the original, but its a fun and creepy little flash game that still makes me freaking nervous. You`re programming skills are good, so I would recommend teaming up with an artist to make Slender 2.0 with more complex visuals.
--Though you still managed to give me a panic attack with you art style here, so good job :D

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

Epic

This is exactly the kind of zombie action I love. I'm still trying to take down those two choppers at the end...I'm getting there, but...*sigh*
Hitting the groups of gorging zombies is the best. SPLASH. Derisive laugh. Windsheild wipers.

Alice is Dead - Ep 2 Alice is Dead - Ep 2

That was freaking awesome

I never knew that just clicking a mouse could be so epic. Two angsts: sometimes the comments switch between first and second person, and, well.. *scratches nose* kinda short. But it looks great, plays better, and was just plain cool.