Metro and Every Other Shooter Metro and Every Other Shooter

Do you know how long I've waited for this moment...?
Years of playing the Metro games...just...wishing someone would care enough to make a 10/10 laff-o-rama animation...
At last, I can RIP in peace.
This is excellent, I loved Khan in the first game but you nailed the funniest bits about him in Last Light. The games are sorely underrated and easily some of my favorites of all time, in story, theme, and gameplay.
Animation is great, voice actor is tops, will be s.t.a.l.k.i.n.g him n you soon xoxoxoxoxo

Oblivion Elegy Trailer Oblivion Elegy Trailer

Looks great! Cant wait for the comic to come out-- I hope you'll do more motion comic stuff in the future, too!

MartinMaySee responds:

Thank you! The focus is going to be on finishing pages now, but as more volumes are completed there will be new animations at some point.

Arc Infinitum 4 Arc Infinitum 4

Looking faaaaaantastic. I dont know much about 3d but I love the texture and colour on the character's faces-- it works really well with the cel-shaded effect. The very first and last scenes show it best :>
I enjoy your other projects but I think I like Arc the most, cause it's showing your style and skill evolve over the course of episodes. And because, like, cyber-detectives-- 'n gunfights-- 'n sci fi.... ye.
AND WHAT IS GONNA HAPPEN TO THE POOR BAR OWNER DOES INSURANCE COVER GRENADES WILL HE GO BANKRUPT I MUST KNOW!!!!1

End of Sonic Inflation End of Sonic Inflation

FINALLY A GAME INTENDED FOR TRUE COMMUNISTS. YOUR WORK IS STRONG, COMRADE, ALTHOUGH THE LACK OF THE COLOUR RED IN MANY OF YOUR SCENES COSTS YOU A STAR. I AM SURE YOU WILL EARN IT BACK IN TIME IF YOU CONTINUE SPREADING MARX'S WORD FOR THE GLORY OF SOVIET CANADA.
I clicked on this for the cringe-laughter. I got that, I got plenty of that, but there's this strong (LIKE SOVIET BEAR) undercurrent of...something... that makes it memorable. I can't say exactly what kind of humor it is. Parody? Self-depreciation? Screaming madness? I'm not smart enough to pin it down, but thanks for the ride.

Segway of the Dead Segway of the Dead

DOG, I TRUSTED YOU
AND WHAT DID YOU DO WITH THAT TRUST?
SPLATTERED IT
everywhere
*sob*

Shadow Tag Shadow Tag

NO YOU CREEPY BRAT I DON'T WANT TO PLAY WITH YOU
I'm...not sure if I like this game....I want to stop playing...but...can't...

I've got a light for ya. I've got a light for ya.

YOU FUCKIN-

Gianni responds:

Hah! You can't convince me not to if I've already done it! SUUCKKKERRRR! HAPPY BEEPBOOP!

Hyperion Hyperion

HOW CAN THIS POSSIBLY BE SO TITS
I CANT--
HOW--
WAAAAAAAGGGH

Hellwreckage responds:

Did you break something there? You broke something there. Sheet. She broke some-thang.

-EDIT- Tits. -END OF EDIT-

Tombstone Newscast (3) Tombstone Newscast (3)

SIRUNDEAD NEWS: YOUR GO-TO SOURCE FOR CURRENT EVENTS, AS THEY HAPPEN.
INTEGRITY.
HILARITY.
EVERY NIGHT AT ELEVEN.
SIRUNDEAD NEWS.

Gianni responds:

The news could possibly matter, if all things discussed and not discussed were not destined to perish with the amusing reaping time performs on all things, dead and alive. As this world's moot candle flickers out with the detached breath of reality, you will find that this breaking news broke nothing, for there is only nothing, and you will find that what you thought was new was over before it even thought to begin.

Life's a casino, and the house always wins.

Pixel Comp 2016 Pixel Comp 2016

I LOVE YOUR PIXELS SO MUCH IT MAKES ME ANGRY
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

PokeGo Cartoon (phantomarcade3000) PokeGo Cartoon (phantomarcade3000)

ERHMIGERD
PERKIMERRN

Doge Doge

Nice art man. I like the dog's parka.